We treat acute and chronic illnesses of adults like
Diseases and Conditions Centers
Aging Eye (including cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration)
Alzheimer’s and Other Dementias
Anxiety Disorders (including Panic Attacks and Phobias)
Arthritis, (including Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis)
Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Breast Health and Disease (including Breast Cancer)
Bursitis and Tendonitis
Colds and Flu
Chronic Kidney disease
Colon Health and Disease (including Colon Cancer)
Fatigue and Low Energy
Foot Problems and Foot Care
Grief and Loss
Lung Diseases (including COPD)
Prostate Health and Disease (including Prostate Cancer)
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Skin Hair and Nails
Sleep Disorders Adults
Urine and Bladder Problems
Chronic Care Management Services
Medicare and Comprehensive Primary Care are committed to improving your healthcare within our practice and improving the coordination of your care with other healthcare providers. To reach that goal we encourage all our Medicare patients to schedule an Annual Wellness Visit and enroll in our Chronic Care Management Services (CCM) — both covered benefits for Part B recipients! As always, we are dedicating to working with you and thank you for trusting us with your healthcare needs!
Annual Wellness Visits are good for your health, help ensure more of your health needs are met, and are highly encouraged by Medicare for all Part B recipients.
- Aligned with national quality measurement guidelines!
- No cost to Part B recipients – no copay, coinsurance or deductible!
- Allowed every 12 months – Comprehensive visit allowed during the first 12 months following Part B enrollment. Subsequent visits allowed every 12 months thereafter.
- Focus on illness prevention, detecting potential risks:
- Review past health status
- Illness prevention assessment
- Identifies your Circle of Care (healthcare providers, family members, and others involved in your care). You always retain the ability to direct us about what information may be shared!
- Current medications and medication management options
- Risk Assessments — fall prevention, behavioral health, home safety, nutrition, and more
- Not a traditional head-to-toe physical. Physicals are never covered by Medicare.
- Helps your CPC providers since Medicare now grades providers and reports grades nationally. Grades represent how well we care for your overall health, reach out to you, provide preventive services, and coordinate care with your specialists and family. Help us get an “A” and schedule your wellness visits each year!
- To schedule, call or ask our front desk staff to schedule for you.
Chronic Care Management Services (CCM) are provided to improve the management of chronic conditions and pays your provider’s office when we provide and document 20 or more minutes of additional care outside of a traditional office visit in a given month. This is good for you because we can do more than ever to help manage your chronic conditions, and hopefully prevent hospital and ER visits. And for the first time, our office can be compensated for providing these premium services. Here are some facts about the Medicare CCM service benefit:
- Services are designed to improve your overall healthcare and prevent illness.
- Available only to Part B Medicare recipients
- Must have two or more chronic conditions to qualify.
- Must elect to sign up to participate.
- Cost to you is only about $9 per month (co-insurance) when at least 20 minutes of additional services are rendered and documented. No cost to you for months when less than 20 minutes of additional service is rendered.
- You may cancel at any time, if you change your mind or feel the service is not beneficial.
- Additional CCM services include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive yearly care planning
- Coordinating care with specialists, family and community resources (e.g. help arranging appointments, referrals, transportation, and more
- Telemedicine family conferences to help with advanced directives, review hospital and ER discharge instructions, and more.
If you have two or more chronic conditions and you are interested in receiving these premium services to help improve your overall health and prevent illness, talk with your provider or one of the clinical staff today, or callfor more information.